- RBI pegged 2014-15 GDP growth at a central estimate of 5.5 %
- World Bank lowers India’s GDP growth forecast for 2014-15 at 5.5 % from the earlier forecast of 5.7 per cent.
- ADB pegs India GDP growth rate for 2014-15 at 5.5 % .
- ADB (Asian Development Bank) ups 2015 India growth rate to 6.3%.
- Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific,(ESCAP) – Indian economy to grow at 5.5 percent in current fiscal.
- IMF projected GDP growth for India in 2014-15 at – 5.4 % .
- Moody (Credit Rating Agency) projected India growth rate expected to accelerate to 5.2 % in 2014 and 6.5 % by end of 2015.
- FICCI’s Economic Outlook Survey estimated India’s GDP growth rate at 5.6 percent in 2014-15.
- According to a UN report Indian economy expected to grow by 5.5% in current fiscal.