- Ministry of New and Renewable Energy has set a target of generation of 10,000 Megawatt of power through solar energy by the year 2017.
- Who has been elected as the President of CII?- Ajay Shriram
- What does letter ‘A’ denote in the term ‘PAN’ issued by the Income Tax Department?- Account
- Lafarge and Holcim announced plans for a merger. These two firms are specialized in production of – Building Materials.
- The total approximate earnings of Indian Railways on originating basis during the financial year 2013-14 were Rs. 140485.02 crore.
- Indian Railways have carried 1053.54 million tonnes of revenue earning freight traffic during the financial year 2013-14.
- Which bank launched Instant Money Transfer (IMT) Scheme?- Bank of India
- India became net steel exporter in 2013-14 after a gap of Six years.
- Which bank launched its Twitter handle account? State Bank of India.
- Which country is the largest supplier of arms to India in 2009-13?- Russia.
- Who is the Chairman of Tax Administration Reform Commission (TARC)? – Parthasarathy Shome.
- The CPSE – ETF scheme is managed by – Goldman Sachs India.